Problem with calculated value for date columns

• 16 April 2018
  • 5 replies

Badge +7

On a couple of forms I have a calculated value control that references a date column, which is formatted by a formatDate function:

This used to work fine, but now suddenly returns the following:

When I just reference the date column "Datum ingevuld" (no formatting), this is what I get:

When I use the item reference Current date I still get "16-04-2018" and "maandag 16 april 2018 00:00:00" respectively.

Can anybody explain this to me?

We recently updated to Forms 2013 version 2.11.2.2.

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +11

Hi Yvette, in a test form I created, using Current Date, your calculated value formula seems to work properly (I've the same config). Have you tried with another calculated value control in order to replicate the issue? Otherwise you could change the data type (Generic -> String) and see if this helps. And does it work for e.g. 4-4-2018 (to see if maybe somehow month and day have switched places). Hopefully this helps.

Badge +7

Thanks for the quick reply! happy.png

I have also created a test form and tried changing the data type, the column settings (with or without the time included) and now also similar day/month numbers. The problem stil persists. This applies only to list columns of the type Date and Time.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

I have opened an incident with and they confirmed it to be a bug

Badge +7

Thanks, Marian! I also opened a case with Nintex Support last week but we did not arrive to the same conclusion yet...

Badge +7

We received a hotfix for this bug.