cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Using code/SDK, how can we grant access to a Nintex credential constant (farm level) to certain AD groups?

How is it possible to set permissions on a Nintex Credential Constant (farm level) via SDK/code? We've created a constant during a solution deployment and also populated it with a value.

By default, only farm administrators seem to be allowed to use this constant. What we want to achieve is, to grant access to this credential constant for one or more AD security Groups upon creation of the constant via code. (So without setting those permissions manually in the UI afterwards)

Do you have a clue for us, Dennis Kennedy​?

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Using code/SDK, how can we grant access to a Nintex credential constant (farm level) to certain AD groups?

Nothing springs immediately to mind - however, I can check into it, and report my findings later this week. (I'm working heads-down on new content for much of this week.)

Not applicable

Re: Using code/SDK, how can we grant access to a Nintex credential constant (farm level) to certain AD groups?

Hi Dennis,

thanks for your reply. Would be great if you could look into this and post your findings here!

Cheers

René

0 Kudos
Not applicable

So far, swing and a miss - I haven't been able to find anything, one way or another, that would allow a credential constant at farm level to be used in such a way.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Unfortunately, as far as I can tell, your only supported recourse is to use Nintex Workflow Management to manually specify the users and groups that can use the farm-level credential workflow constant.

Also, I've added new content to the SDK for this week's update which covers some of this information for workflow constants.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi Dennis, sorry to hear that there's no way we can do this via code. Appreciate your Help and following up, though!

0 Kudos