Did you mean: 
Highlighted
CoKle
Nintex Newbie

Using an InfoPath form for more then one task

Jump to solution

Hi,

I couldn´t find a topic for my issue.

I have a workflow with multiple flexi-tasks with the same outcomes (Approve and Reject). I made the form with InfoPath, the problme is, i have more then twenty tasks. Is there a way to reuse the form i already made for the other tasks, instead of building twenty times the same form?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards

Ivan

Labels: (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Using an InfoPath form for more then one task

Jump to solution

I'm not sure whether it possible with InfoPath, but with nintex forms it's possible to export form design layout (eg. from one flexitask) and import it back (eg. to the same or the other flexitask).

check icons on ribbon in Infopath designer whether there is sucha option.

note this will create a separate form design layout 'instance' for each flexitask. so if you will need to implement a design change you will have to make it as many times as you have flexitasks in the workflow.

the other option is that you copy and paste/duplicate a flexitask action (one with already designed form). task form design layout will be shared among all the duplicated actions, unitl you break sharing by purpose (you should get a prompt everytime you open form designer wthether you want to change common shared layout or create a separate layout 'instance')

until you break sharing, a design change made to common shared layout will be automatically applied to all of the task action sharing the layout.

0 Kudos
CoKle
Nintex Newbie

Re: Using an InfoPath form for more then one task

Jump to solution

Thank you, i will try your 2nd suggestion. I do not have nintex forms. 

regards

0 Kudos