cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Using Request Data to collect more than person

Hi,

Is there a way to collect multiple users by using Request Data? I build a person or group variable and content type but it only allow one person or group.

**EDIT**

I am trying to use the Request Data action to send an email to my supervisor for him to add in names of SME (Subject Matter Experts). I've created a

Person or Group type variable and configure the action with a content type, added a content type field for Person or Group and assigned the variable to it.

Everything works but my supervisor can only add one single person for his Request Data task, he would like to add multiple random SME person instead of just one.

Thanks,

Ben

Message was edited by: Ben Swee

Labels: (2)
6 Replies
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Request Data mutiple users

Hello,

Can you rephrase the question: I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Re: Request Data mutiple users

Hope I am making myself clear. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Re: Using Request Data to collect more than person

Solved using this: Nintex Connect - How to do "Request Data" and "Set Item Permissions" for multiple users?

Check in your content type that you are using for the request data action, whether the person field is set to just a single person or if it allows multiple selections.

For those wondering I went to Workflow Tasks -> List Settings -> Assigned Users (Content Type) and managed from there.

eric_halsey
Nintex Newbie

I updated the task content type's assigned to to allow multiple users but I cannot seem to get this to work.  I'm not able to get the collect data action set to multiple users.  The UI does not allow setting multiple users and using a person variable or a single line text variable with multiple users, emails, logins, etc. does not work either.  Can someone please confirm they've been able to set this up.  Otherwise we'll need to come up with an alternative approach that does allow setting multiple users.

Thanks in advance,
Eric

0 Kudos
brianceau
Nintex Newbie

Hi

Did you solve your issue ? I need to do the same : authorize the person to add more users before diffuse a report by using a request data

0 Kudos
eric_halsey
Nintex Newbie

No unfortunately not.

0 Kudos