Training classes for blackpearl?

• 8 October 2007
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

Does anyone know if there are going to be classroom training classes on BlackPearl?  I now they will do one on one, but I am interested in sending 3-4 people to classroom training.

Thank you

Jeremy

6 replies

Badge

Jeremy,

We are working on arrangements for open enrollment K2 blackpearl 101 training to be offered in a number of cities across the U.S.  We are currently challenged in finding partners who can assist us in delivering the programs in the short term, but we continue to work on it.  We appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Tom Eucker
K2 Global Learning Manager

Badge +1

Great!  Let me know.  Jeremy@marketsync.com   I have bunch of people here interested in Seattle.

Badge +1
icon-quote.gifteucker:

Jeremy,

We are working on arrangements for open enrollment K2 blackpearl 101 training to be offered in a number of cities across the U.S.  We are currently challenged in finding partners who can assist us in delivering the programs in the short term, but we continue to work on it.  We appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Tom Eucker
K2 Global Learning Manager

Any update on this request?

Badge

I would be interested in getting a class running in Calgary, AB.  I would be willing to sponsor the class -- by providing the classroom / facilities for it.  K2 would just have to send an instructor up.  We are an authorized Training facility for Microsoft and HP right now. 

Our company is very interested in partnering right now so we would have a number of people interested in atttending.

Thanks

Dave

TriCon Technical Services Inc

Badge +11

Hi Dave,

Are you a K2 partner?  If so, you should use the contact you use for other partner activities.  If not, contact your local K2 sales representative or use the official K2 web site (www.k2.com).  This site is a community site.

Badge

What about courses in South Africa?