cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brianknight
Nintex Newbie

Re: Use a button to skip to a different section of the form

Jump to solution

Ok, I fixed that typo.  However, it still is not working.  I'm again wondering if I am confusing what label needs to have the CSS class of moveBottom.  Right now, I have that listed on the label pictured above.  That is the label I want someone to click on to skip the next couple of pages so they can get to the section that pertains to them.  Do I need another label control with the CSS class of moveBottom at the bottom of the form (or where I want the person to go to when they click on the label named "skip section"?  Would it be helpful if I uploaded  a copy of the form to see what I'm doing wrong?  

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

I'm affraid I will not be able to check your form since I'll miss your underlying infrastructure.

I've created an empty form with just two labels. try to look on it and compare with your solution

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
brianknight
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Thank you for all the help here.  Honestly, I'm not sure what was wrong.  The code was exactly the same and I had the labels setup correctly.  I just recopied the code from the your form and pasted in back in and that got it to work.  Thank you again.  

0 Kudos