cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amramrhh
Nintex Newbie

Use Nintex workflow webservice As Backend For AngularJs web Application

My target build web application using AngularJs but i need to use nintex workflow as backend to build process

Is it possibal to use Nintex process workflow services  from angularjs ? and can make all workflow actions from workflow.asmx methods like start workflow , send item to next step according to workflow path , get pending items , get wait for approve items and soo on?

Labels: (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Use Nintex workflow webservice As Backend For AngularJs web Application

Yes it is possible to use the workflow with AngularJs, but your best bet would be to use Nintex Workflow Cloud for that and not SharePoint. As for interacting with various actions, ideally, you'd format the workflow for a specific set of steps, then fire it off. It would run and return data based on your process logic then end. 

0 Kudos
amramrhh
Nintex Newbie

thank you Mr:

0 Kudos
Community Manager

@amramrhh Can you share what your company name is and when they purchased the license? You may have access to both Nintex for SharePoint and Nintex Workflow Cloud if you have a subscription.

Also take a look at help.nintex.com to see if you can find any info there. 

0 Kudos
amramrhh
Nintex Newbie

my company has nintex licence for sharepoint only ,  Can  i use _vti_bin/NintexWorkflow/Workflow.asmx as a backend and call all method using angularjs

0 Kudos
Community Manager

For SharePoint you can create an external start url to call the workflow and pass through some parameters, but I'm afraid you may be complicating something that should be simple. Why are you wanting to use angular to call a workflow. You could just as easy, just update the SharePoint list or create a new item in the list and that triggers the workflow to start automatically.

0 Kudos