cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dilip123
Nintex Newbie

Re: Urgent: I have a multiple selection lookup in my list. I need to update the status of all the selected lookup values back in source list from where the values are lookup

Jump to solution

Hi Tomasz,

I do not have the advanced lookup in regular expression

0 Kudos
TomaszPoszytek
Nintex Newbie

Re: Urgent: I have a multiple selection lookup in my list. I need to update the status of all the selected lookup values back in source list from where the values are lookup

Jump to solution

There is no way you don't have such function. Look carefully

Regards,

Tomasz

0 Kudos
dilip123
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

You are awsome got it resolved and you saved my next weekend .

i have one last issue. I have two lookup fields one lookup is dropdown and another is multip-selection. based on the lookupdropdown selection i would like to filter values in multiple selection.

TomaszPoszytek
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Post it please as a separate question. Do not create off topics

Regards,

Tomasz

P.S.

Please mark the most helpful answer as correct so that others will know this problem has its solution

0 Kudos
Highlighted
rhia
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

See, ‌ - workflow avengers to the rescue! ;D

Thanks ‌!

jothi
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hi Dileep,

Can you please let me know where can i find this "Advanced LookUp" action ?

0 Kudos