Nintex Forms 2013 droppable containers won't scroll in Chrome

• 15 February 2016
  • 2 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +6

Has anyone seen an issue with recent NF2013 releases where droppable containers won't scroll in Chrome while IE renders and behaves as expected?

I haven't investigated this thoroughly enough yet, but failed to reproduce this in a simple jsfiddle with html like this.

If you use SharePoint in any capacity, chances are you’re storing data in SharePoint lists somewhere. Of course, once you’ve got data inside lists, someone is going to want to report off of it. In this article, we’re going to take a look at how you can create dashboards inside of SharePoint that pull in data from SharePoint lists using Excel Services. Now there are several other technologies we could use, such as Reporting Services, PerformancePoint, PowerPivot, or Power View to create dashboards, but some of those technologies require enterprise licenses for SQL or the PowerBI functionality in Office 365. In this example, I wanted to keep it simple and use technologies that people are more likely to have (although you do still need to have a SharePoint enterprise license in order to use Excel Services).

2 replies

Badge +6

This must be caused by our heavy branding of the form template, but I'm struggling to understand the change in NF that renders scrollbars disabled. Any ideas, Aaron Labiosa​, Ricardo Wladymir​?

Badge +6

This could be related: Scroll bar issue in Enterprise forms product