Restoring default \Task Form\" in Assign Flexi Task action"

Badge +6

Nintex Assign Flexi Task

Hi

I have formatted the task Form through Nintex forms and although the workflow was working perfectly before this, users who have Contribute access to the List on which the workflow is based can no longer access the form to approve or reject the task. It still works perfectly for me.  They get the following error:

Sorry something went wrong.  No item exists + URL.

I have given them Contribute permissions at the List Level and read permissions at the site level.  I change their permissions to Full Control at the beginning of the workflow and then reset them to contribute at the end of the second assign flexi task. 

If there is no way to resolve this, how would I restore the default Task form.  I have tried to create a new Assign Flexi Task action but it resorts to the Nintex form.

Thank you again for your help

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

there seems to be something wrong with permissions, if you replace task it will not resolve permission issues.

I have given them Contribute permissions at the List Level and read permissions at the site level.  

check as well what are item level permission for an item(s) that cannot be approved.

I change their permissions to Full Control at the beginning of the workflow and then reset them to contribute at the end of the second assign flexi task.

have you used set item permissions action? if so that as well points to incorrect item level permissions.

how would I restore the default Task form

if you navigate to the task form designer, there is an icon Delete Form on ribbon

Badge +6

Hi

Thank you for your help. I discovered that I needed to give the approvers Edit permissions to the Task List and now the customised Nintex forms are working properly.

Badge +2

Renee, How did you get the newly formatted form to replace the original?

Cheers

Julian