Nintex Workflow

Badge +3

Question: while installing  “NINTEX”  Nintex Workflow will come with package  of Nintex  or  should I install Nintex workflows separately ?

When I  install Nintex I can’t able to see the option of “NINTEX Workflow” , option is in Disable Mode. Can you please let me know Andy.

what is the process to install NINTEX Workflow and where can i get setup of NINTEX Workflow?

17 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello,

what version of Nintex are you going to install? Nintex for SharePoint 2016 comes with just one package containing Nintex Workflow and Nintex Forms. The versions before come with separate installers for Workflows and Forms. They can be installed in any order you like if you need both products.

Basically Nintex setup is a next, next, next installation but you should follow the installation guides if you install it for the first time:

Nintex Workflow 2013

http://help.nintex.com/en-us/nintex2013/installation/ 

Nintex Workflow 2016

http://help.nintex.com/en-US/nintex2016/current/Default.htm#cshid=installguide 

You can get the installer by either talking to a Nintex partner or register for a trial here.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Enrico

Badge +3

Hi Enrico ,

iam planning to install Nintex Workflow Sharepoint 2013 . so if i need set up of Nintex workflow means i need to communicate with Nintex Partner? this what iam thinking am i right Enrico

Thanks,

Naresh

Badge +3

I have already spoke to Nintex partner , they said they will be sending trial version of NINTEX Workflow setup.waiting for their reply.

apart from Nintex Community, can we get setup enrico

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Well, most easy way would be to get a trial on your own using the link provided above. Besides of this I am not sure if you can download the installers right away.

You can try this link but I think you need a running subscription to access the download portal:

https://community.nintex.com/community/installation/product-downloads

Kind regards,

Enrico

Badge +3

when i open the link it's saying error  like "

Unauthorized

This place or content does not exist or access to it is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here.

Thanks,

Naresh

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Jup, guessed that.

You will either need to download a trial by yourself or wait for your contact partner to send you the installation package.

Badge +3

ok,i'll wait  for my contact partner from nintex, thanks Enrico for your suppourt

apart from questions i have some doubt ,which is the best place for me to communicate with you. 

Thanks,

Naresh

Badge +3

Hi Enrico,

when iam trying to install Nintex Workflow Setup its thrwoing Error. i'll attach Error image can you please look into that once. so, you will be more clear on what iam saying Enrico.

Nintex Workflow intallation Error

Thanks,

Naresh

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi Naresh,

had the same problem once. This post helped me:

Kind regards,

Enrico

Badge +3

thanks for your fast reply:) i'll try and let you know enrico!

Badge +3

i have followed your previous reply , changed from "false to True" from the file of "checkLicense and saved it . after that  Installed the file of "install.ps1 with powershell. next what step should i do.after the above steps i have done .

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Could you check that all solutions have been installed and deployed in central adminsitration?

If so you should see "Nintex Workflow Management" there and be able to perform the next steps described in the installation instructions.

Kind regards,

Enrico

Badge +3

can u please find the attached image .. this is what your asking am i right in solutions place

Badge +3

Enrico are u busy? waiting for your reply:)

Thanks,

Naresh.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hmm, that doesn't look good. Some solutions weren't deployed correctly.

Are you sure you have enough permissions to install everything? Is there any information in the ULS log?

If the problem persists you should consider contacting Nintex Support.

Badge +3

i have log in with Administrator only, only this "NintexWorkflow2013Core.wsp" solution deployed. remaining what ever the solutions are there   NintexLiveCore.wsp , NintexWorkflow2013.wsp , NintexWorkflow2013BackwardsCompatibilityUI.wsp , NintexWorkflow2013EnterpriseFeatures.wsp ,NintexWorkflow2013EnterpriseFeaturesBackwardsCompat.wsp. din't deployed properly ...if u have chance means then i can share screen through Team viewer Enrico please

Thanks,

Naresh

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi Naresh,

unfortunately not anytime soon as I'm travelling in February and have limited time. I'd suggest rolling back installation, remove any solutions already installed and try to start with a clean installation.

If nothing helps I think you should contact Nintex support and walk through the installation with them.

Kind regards,

Enrico