Final approver Flexi NOT REQUIRED Issue?

Badge

Please  I need help here,

the Document approval  workflow has two stage workflow 

1) First assignee

2) Final approver.

I need to assign a parallel  Flexi Task for multiple assignee they can be from 1 assignee to 20 assignee and i have created  four outcomes which are  Cleared with comments, cleared optional comments, Cleared with out comment and  waive review .after they select one of the option the workflow continue and send the email to   Final approver( is only 1  approver) with outcome of approve and reject . He want to see all the outcome selected from assignee eventhough it is not fullfilling all 5  behaviour Majority decides, All must agree, All must agree on a specific outcome: the ,Majority must choose a specific outcome  and  First response applies the outcome .

They do not want to see or to happen  NOT REQUIRED.

Basically it should get all respond from the reviewers, not to skip the process like not required.

Please give any suggestions

Thanks

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

use Request Review task action instead of Flexitask one.

configure it to 'All must review'

configure your custom control and/or field to capture reviewers decisions

Badge

Hi Emha,

Request Review task action works inorder to  configure it to 'All must review'

but i have 4 outcome  that i want the reviewer to choose from outcome

Cleared with no comments
Cleared with optional comments
Cleared once comments are comments
Waive review

What option i have for that. Please help!

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

have a look on this my post in an other similar thread how it could be possibly achieved with a flexi task

https://community.nintex.com/t5/Nintex-for-SharePoint/How-to-configure-Workflow-Tasks-to-wait-for-ALL-assignees-to/m-p/30411/highlight/true#M25020

but the procedure depicted could well be applied on request review action.

the point is that you do not rely on action's outcomes but you create and kep evidence of your custom outcomes.

hope it makes it clearer.