cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Unable to Install Nintex Forms 2010 for SP2010 foundation

Hello,

I received the link to the NintexForms2010.exe to try my trial before purchasing Nintex.  I went through the installer documentation and made sure all the prerequisites were satisfied and ran the exe file.

However it is unable to deploy the Nintexforms2010core.wsp and stays stuck in deploying and will not continue the installation.  Therefore I tried downloading the testdeploy packages that were on the troubleshoot section of the install guide and those were able to be deployed with no issues.

I have created a support case with Nintex but unfortunately the technician is not very helpful. Does anyone have any insight why I am having these issues?

I have already done the usual troubleshooting steps such as restarting the server / Administration & timer services / and have tried deploying it through powershell but it just gets stuck.

We would really like to purchase this product but the amount of support Nintex is offering for an interested customer is disheartening and my patience is running low.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Unable to Install Nintex Forms 2010 for SP2010 foundation

There are a couple I things I always check with installation issues with any SharePoint solution, one is Permissions. This feature will need to create a database, does your account used during deployment allow that? One of the next things I check is the ULS logs for signs of trouble.

Highlighted
Not applicable

Hi, Eric Shin​,  I spoke with Support this morning and was told that someone has followed up on your case. Can you confirm and let me know how things turned out? 

All the best,

Frank

Highlighted
Not applicable

Hi Frank,

I was able to install it by by powershell.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

Thanks Eric for the update. I believe you used the -Force option in the powershell deployment? If you don't mind, could you post your code then mark your answer as correct to help others with a similar issue? Thank you so much for providing feedback and I hope you found the community helpful.

0 Kudos