cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Unable to Create Document set in folder by using Create Item in another site action

Hi Mates,

Please can some one guide me how should we can mention folder in Create item in another site action. Instead it is creating document set on root of document library. For details I have attached screen shot of Action configuration.

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: Unable to Create Document set in folder by using Create Item in another site action

If you would like to create an item or folder and not a document set using this action, change the drop down for Content Type from Document Set and to either Item or Folder. The content type will define the item that will be created. When set to document set, the item created will always be a document set.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Re: Unable to Create Document set in folder by using Create Item in another site action

Thanks Andrew,

I am able to create document set in library but problem is I am not able to create document set in folder, Document set items were created on root of library.

What should I have to write in folder field /GLUNG  or it should be TestPhoto/GLUNG.  

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

I am experiencing the same issue - did you have any luck with a work around?

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Hi Kevin,

We can Mention folder name in Name as FolderName/DocSetName instead of using Folder thing which is not working our case.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Huh?

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply