cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alexmorales
Nintex Newbie

The workflow is not valid and cannot be published. The following actions need to be configured: Start workflow

Jump to solution

I have the following message every time I try to publish the workflow. What's the problem?

2016-02-02_22-18-04.jpg

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
liamjharrison
Nintex Newbie

Re: The workflow is not valid and cannot be published. The following actions need to be configured: Start workflow

Jump to solution

You should have a 'start workflow' action somewhere in your workflow. It will show with a warning triangle if it is not configured.

There are a few  required fields:

Destination site URL

Workflow type

Workflow name

SharePoint URL

Username

Password

So long as all these are correctly completed it should work.

View solution in original post

alexmorales
Nintex Newbie

Re: The workflow is not valid and cannot be published. The following actions need to be configured: Start workflow

Jump to solution

That's correct, I added that action by mistake, don't need it for this workflow. After removed everything is back working properly.

Thank you Liam.

liamjharrison
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

You're welcome

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hi Alex Morales​, Are you able to select a "correct answer" from this thread? If so, it's helpful to others in the community with similar issues.

Thank you!

Frank

Your community manager