Nintex workflow 2016 - Assign flexi task

• 27 November 2018
  • 1 reply
  • 1 view

Badge +1

I am building a workflow using Nintex workflow 2016 with SharePoint 2016 for our client.

The client requirement is to send individual task for all group members with "Approval" and "Reject" options. The workflow should move to the next step only after 10 days after sending individual task for all group members with "Approval" and "Reject" options. All members should be allowed either "Approval" or "Reject" for the next 10 days. The workflow should send regular reminders.

I am using "Assign Flexi task" for the above requirement which is most suitable. But the "Behaviour" options are not allowing me to achieve the exact requirement (All members should be allowed either "Approval" or "Reject" for the next 10 days.)

I am using the "Majority decides" option but moves to next step in the workflow after majority of the members are either use "Approval" or "Reject"( before the mandatory 10 days as mentioned in the requirement).  Due to this limitation nearly 48% of members are not able either use "Approval" or "Reject". The details are shown in the attached screen.

I have checked other "Behaviour" options but have limitations.

Please mention a solution to achieve the above mentioned requirement using the Nintex workflow.