Any suggestions on HowTo Create an OAuth Resource Manually to be used for RO List ?

Badge +10

I went trough the excercise of installing K2 with Sharepoint Integration... worked fine.

Currently I like to create add SMO using the "Sharepoint Content" this time the integration with Sharepoint is not there. the K2 tester can use a Sharepoint Content Service Type and OAuth... however I'm having the issue that OAuth Resource is not listed as DropDown option to be selected....

14939iE44FDDB00CE90281.jpg

I wonder if somebody have some suggestions on how to Add the OAuth Resource so can be available within the DropDown options in the tester ?

The only goal is to ahve a ReadOnly Data from a Sharepoint List. [ Again without Sharepoint Integration :: BlackPearl & Sharepoin 2013 ]

2 replies

Badge +7

Hi , 

Please follow the details on below URL 

http://help.k2.com/kb001702.aspx

http://community.k2.com/pfxaw45692/attachments/pfxaw45692/K2_blackpearl/20825/1/K2_Authentication.pdf

Badge +10

Thank you I ended using the ServiceAccount as the Authentication Mode. 

Grant privileges to the k2svcacct to the site as a Site Collection Administrator. otherwise will received the following Error:

15714iC0BA12C76C42E51B.jpg

After that all the Lists within the Site Collection are available to possible SMO's.

Another option to speed up the process perhaps will be a windows to be more selective, what if the Sharepoint Site has about 1,000 Subsites and then some more... It would take forever to use this approach. With the ability to be more selective and decide if want to select all the content of the Site or perhaps only the very few Lists/Document Libraries that are required will make thinks a lot leaner and targeted.

This reminds me when trying to retrieve some data from Oracle/SAP and turns out that the particular Table contain over 5 million records and ultimately the tool failed... again it was the time when it was trough every single item from the table, instead of the schema layout definition, which I would think will be the only required thing to create the classes.

Anyhow... glad to see that achieve what I wanted, after some time got the Lists as SMO's and will be used with Forms.

Dino.