cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shaneoss
Nintex Newbie

The resource object with key 'LiveAdmin_Page_HealthChecks_Title' was not found.

Jump to solution

Getting the following error when trying to access "Health checks" within Ninetx Administration fresh install on SharePoint 2016

The resource object with key 'LiveAdmin_Page_HealthChecks_Title' was not found. 

0 Kudos
7 Replies
tbeduneau
Nintex Newbie

Re: The resource object with key 'LiveAdmin_Page_HealthChecks_Title' was not found.

Jump to solution

Probably something to do with translation : one label could not have been translated...?

0 Kudos
shaneoss
Nintex Newbie

Re: The resource object with key 'LiveAdmin_Page_HealthChecks_Title' was not found.

Jump to solution

For some reason the linlivadm.*.resx files weren't being recognised in the HIVE foler (C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\Web Server Extensions\16\CONFIG\AdminResources) on Central Admin sever.

Manually copied the resource files

to App_GlobalResources folder inside the Virtual Directory for Central Admin.

(e.g. C:\inetpub\wwwroot\wss\VirtualDirectories\CENTRALADMIN\App_GlobalResources)

No more page error for HealthChecks.aspx page.

0 Kudos
ivan_wilson
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Thanks Shane, this fixed the same error for me.

cmikhaiel
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hi Shane Morgan‌,

I'm getting a similar error but on the whole Nintex Live Management Page. 

I tried to run the command Install-LiveService

But that didn't fix it..

the weird thing is that I went into the location.. C:\inetpub\wwwroot\wss\VirtualDirectories\CENTRALADMIN\App_GlobalResources

but there was no folder for central admin web application... !!!

Only the mysites and the main web app. 

any thoughts?

‌, ‌, ‌,

0 Kudos
shaneoss
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hi ,

I'd say you may be running Central Admin on a different server e.g. Apps and not your WFEs.

Just check the server which is running CA. This should be the host in your CA URL.

Cheers,

Shane

cmikhaiel
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Thanks Shane Morgan‌, I had the same thought right after and yes, you are right the central admin is on the APP server. I copied all the nintex live files manually, and that got it to work.... phew... 

One more, while we're at it... 

When I click to provide an email for the Lazy approval and save, I'm getting this page... any idea why ?

what type of files can be missing this time?!

0 Kudos
shaneoss
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hi ‌,

Not sure about that one. Would need more information from your SPS Logs with that correlation ID.

0 Kudos