Flexi Task not completed

• 8 December 2017
  • 9 replies

Badge +3

Hi guys,

i have a problem with Flexi Tasks that are not complete. Sometimes it works without errors and sometimes a have an mix of outcomes and the workflow accept the Approval Task but the worklfow will never end. In my Log history i can see it ends the greyed out actions.

Here the Screenshots:

The first response applies

9 replies

Badge +8

Have you put any custom outcomes in the task? And are you using lazy approval?

Badge +3

We just use Approve / Reject. The lazy approval function is noch activate

Badge +8

So you've added no customization to the task? Or rules or anything?

Badge +3

Only this on my screen

Badge +8

Did you mean to post a screenshot?

Badge +3

You can see the Settings of my flexitask in my post

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

hm, maybe I do not get the point. But what exactly do you see as a problem here?

as far as I can see from screenshot of your log, you have assigned two (flexi?) tasks, each to several assignees.

first one ("Anfrage bearbeiten ...") was assigned to 5 assignees. 4th of them responded with "Reject" outcome. if provided screenshot of flexi task configuration is valid for this task, then outcomes for all the other assignees were automatically set to  (response) 'Not required' because of flexi task's 'Behaviour' setting being 'First reply applies'.

the second task ("Bearbeitergruppe nue zuweisen...") was assigned to 6 assignees. no one responded yet, hence "Pending" status for each task.

Badge +3

Hi Marian Hatala,

when the first replies all other results of my Task should be "Not required". On the first Screen you can see that one Person reject the approval Task and not all Tasks set to "Not required". When this happen, the flexi Task not complete his Action

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

all the actions after the highlighted flexi task seems to be disabled (in grey color), including change state action.

if you do not have another change state action down the branch then workflow is looping within the 'Erfasst' branch endlessly. so once you respond the task you get immediately created its new instance.