Hide Back to Site link from Nintex Form

• 19 October 2016
  • 4 replies

Badge +4

Hi ,

Thanks in Advance.

As per our business request we want to hide the "Back to Site" link from Nintex Form.

If it's possible can please help me to do that

Regards,

M (+91 9750160885)

4 replies

Badge +11

Hi Muthusamy,

unfortunately I do not have any "Back to Site" link on my Nintex forms, can you maybe provide a screenshot?

However, you should be able to hide anything on your form with some basic JQuery. First use your browsers developer tools to find the class/id of your link and put some JQuery in your form settings "Custom JavaScript" section.

Something like

NWF$('#ID').hide();

should be sufficient.

Regards

Philipp

Badge +4

Hi Lucas,

Thanks for your reply.

I already did the same in my form but i used css code and now i can hide the "Back to Site" link form Nintex form.

Note : you need to set the dialog box option is 'No' from your list settings. so you can see 'Bact to Link' on top of the form.

Solution:

.nf-ribbon-fixed-top {visibility: collapse;}       //To hide the save and cancel ribbon bar

.nf-ribbon-fixed-chromeTop {visibility: collapse;}  //To hide the ‘Back to Site’ title bar

Regards,

Muthusamy thangavel 

Badge +11

I have this option set to "no", but i still don't see this "Back to Site" link, are you working on SP2010?

However, glad that you found a quick solution for yourself! Can you please mark your own answer as correct so other people will see that there has been found a solution for that issue?

Thanks

Philipp

Badge +4

I am using office 365 only.

Anyway thanks for your suggestion Lucas.

Regards,

Muthasamy thangavel