Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
hema2930
Nintex Newbie

Task form attachments returning nothing

Jump to solution

Hi Team,

I have a flexi task which assigns a task to approver where he can fill few columns and attach the file and submit.

In UAT environment i was able to fetch the attachments using call web service action. but after moving to production it is not saving the task from attachments. I am able to get list form attachments but workflow task list is not saving the attachments. 

UAT and production has the same list same form and same workflow . 

Workflow task list attachments are not getting saved in production. Please help ASAP

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
emha
Nintex Newbie

Re: Task from attachments returning nothing

Jump to solution

yes they are saved to the respective workflow task list item.

make sure 

- you query correct 'Workflow task' list (each workflow can use different task list)

- make sure you reference correct item(s), resp your EOtaskid variable is (correctly) populated

- if you you assign task to multiple users you should expect collection of task IDs is returned, so you have to process them appropriatelly

0 Kudos
hema2930
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hi Emha,

I think i got why it is happening. When i do it in chrome it is saving the attachments but when i do it in IE it is not saving attachments.

I have written the javascript to limit the size of an attachment, this code blocking the saving of an attachment in IE. How to make it work in IE now?

Below is my script.

function IsFileSizeExceeded(maxSizeInMB) {
var isValid=false;
for ( var i=0; i<NWF$('input[type=file]').length; i++ ) {
if(NWF$('input[type=file]')[i].files.length>0 && NWF$('input[type=file]')[i].files[0]!==null && NWF$('input[type=file]')[i].files[0]!==undefined) {
if(NWF$('input[type=file]')[i].files[0].size>(maxSizeInMB*1048600)) {
var sizeInMB = Math.round(NWF$('input[type=file]')[i].files[0].size / 10486) / 100; // # MB with two decimal places
isValid=true;
alert("The maximum file size is "+maxSizeInMB+"MB, but the file " + NWF$('input[type=file')[i].files[0].name + " is " + sizeInMB + "MB. Please reduce the file size before uploading.");
break;
}
}
}
return isValid;
}NWF$('.attachments').click(function(){NWF$('.nf-infomessage').text('The maximum file size allowed is: 5 MB');
});

0 Kudos
emha
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution
0 Kudos