cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Task Reminder Notification:- Javascript:void(0)

Hi Team,

I have used Flexi Task and configured the Reminder alerts to be triggered after every 3 days.

The Reminder mail has a link to the Nintex form so that user could open the form and approve. The first Reminder notification has no issues, but from the 2nd reminder the links in the notification seems to be broken. I have attached the image below for the reference. What might have been causing the issue?

From the above image if you if put mouse pointer on Click Here it says javascript:void(0).

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Shravan

Labels: (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: Task Reminder Notification:- Javascript:void(0)

Hello Shravan Manandi‌ - 

How did you create the link in the email? Did you copy and paste from the Task Notification?

Either way it sounds like you need to recreate the task form link.

You can easily do this by storing the task ID(s) when configuring the Flexi Task action.

Then in your notifications, simply recreate the link and use that variable as your ID.

You may need to alter the {workflow tasks} based upon the name of your task list you are using.

Hope this helps!

Not applicable

Hi Jesse,

Thanks for the reply. I do not have the link to the Task in the Email Notification. I just have the link to the Nintex form from where user has button to Approve/Reject the task.

Any suggestions?

Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

You can use the Insert > Link to add a link in the body of the email:

The result will look like :