Nintex Form Loading as One Column

Badge +1

I’m having an issue where my responsive form is loading as just one narrow column. The column is only wide enough for 1 letter of text. It loaded fine in previous versions, and when I go back to them it works until I add a list lookup, and then it becomes distorted. Any help would be great! Thanks.

3 replies

Badge +1

I have traced the problem further.... it occurs as soon as I add a filter in my list lookup control. I can preview the form prior to adding the filtering or after removing it and it displays properly, and then as soon as I add filtering it distorts the preview. These things don't seem to relate to me, so any suggestions would be appreciated! Added a screencapture of the top of the form below.

8514i3FF4494239712BC4.png

Badge +1

Another update: it only happens when I select "by a control's value"... it works fine from "by a specified value", the problem is I can't use a specified value since the value I am filtering based off of is a choice control. If somebody has a workaround so that I can use a specified value instead of a control value that would also be helpful!

Userlevel 6
Badge +22
Hi,

Make sure both Nintex Forms and your browser is up to date.