Multiple content forms for capturing the data

• 14 September 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

I have a list with almost 100 questions for which I designed 4 content types (grouped all the relative questions) and created Nintex forms. Depending on the criteria next forms will be enabled to capture data. For the same, I am having issue when I am trying to build the save and submit with redirect url to next page. When I am done with first form and to publish the next form for same row  I am not able to capture Preciously created list I’d. And the data in next form is getting populated to new row. Can anyone help me how to resolve this issue. TIA

1 reply

Badge +1

I have a list with almost 100 questions for which I designed 4 content types (grouped all the relative questions) and created Nintex forms. Depending on the criteria next forms will be enabled to capture data. For the same, I am having issue when I am trying to build the save and submit with redirect url to next page. When I am done with first form and to publish the next form for same row  I am not able to capture Preciously created list I’d. And the data in next form is getting populated to new row. Can anyone help me how to resolve this issue. TIA