cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Submit Form Button

Jump to solution

I have a form with the redirect set to another blank form (the same one) as when it is in use it is normally used for a number of submissions in a row.

I would like a pop up box to confirm the submission of the form is OK before it redirects to the blank form for the next data entry.  I tried setting up a Confirmation Message on the button control which is fine, however the form has some mandatory fields.  If you skip a mandatory field and hit submit, you get the confirmation message, then when you click OK you see the error messages for the validations which will be confusing for a user.

I thought about disabling the submit button if the fields are blank but the form requestor didn't like that option.  Is there a better way to get the desired result of validations first when you hit the submit button?

Labels: (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
barryandersonuk
Nintex Newbie

Re: Submit Form Button

Jump to solution

HI Santhea,

You could disable the Save button until all required fields have been completed, Make fields "required" and disable "Save" button

Would this solve your issue?

Barry.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
pfudala
Nintex Newbie

Re: Submit Form Button

Jump to solution

Hi Santhea,

You could also create a page in which you will use the "List Form" Nintex Forms WebPart.

By default, it will purpose the behavior you look for (have a confirmation message and reopen a new form).

0 Kudos