28023 K2: NT AUTHORITYANONYMOUS LOGON does not have permission to view the process

• 3 January 2012
  • 8 replies

Badge +1

Hi all,

I am using K2 blackpearl workflows to automate HR process. Recently few of our users reported an issue in viewing  the flow diagram. We have separate sharepoint portal where user can start new workflow and can view the workflow instance assign to him. We are using K2 web part to display all these information. Now when user select perticular instance and click on view flow option he is getting following error

28023 K2: NT AUTHORITYANONYMOUS LOGON does not have permission to view the process

Any help on this will be highly appriciated.

8 replies

Badge +10

This is only happening to a few users on one particular process but all others are ok?

Badge +1

Yes, you are right. This is only happening with few users. Is this related to the network and machine configurations for the user?  

Badge +10

It does sound client related since its working for other users. 

The error typically means that the correct permissions aren't being passed to the K2 Server from the client.  I wonder if those users aren't running a supported browser like Internet Explorer or its also possible that the SharePoint and/or K2 sites aren't added to their local intranet or trusted sites in IE.

Badge +1

Hi timkn,

Thanks for your quick reply.

Yes, When we had this issue for the very first time we figure out that when user uses Mozilla then he will get this 28023 k2: NT AUTHORITYANONYMOUS LOGON issue. But here in this case user is using Internet explorer to browse the site. Could you please elaborate on trusted site configuration.

Is it related to process rights? If the user is not having view permission in the process right section then what are the chances of getting 28023 k2: NT AUTHORITYANONYMOUS LOGON issue.

Appriciate your help.

Thanks,

Sachin K.    

Badge +13

Make sure that this is checked in IE's Tools/Options

Enable Integrated Windows Authentication

Badge

I have the same problem. The site added to the trusted and authentication windows is enabled. I use IE. What else could be the problem? Actually, viewflow not works after installing K2 for all users.

Badge +3

Sounds like a Kerberos issue to me.

Please check your configuration based on the following articles:

Cannot access K2 View Flow when using Kerberos

Kerberos Setup and Configuration

Security and Kerberos Authentication with K2

Let me know if that helped.

Markus

Badge

It turned out quite the first article. Thank you. Once I written the FQDN name of server - it worked.