Repeating Section

• 13 November 2020
  • 4 replies

Badge +4

Hi everyone

I have created a repeated section which has a drop down section. The issue I have is when I select the option and save the form I cant see my selection under the right column in SharePoint page. If I dont have the repeating section everything is fine.

9451iE986D64DAFBFCCBE.png9452i44C0E07EAEB398EF.png

4 replies

Badge +11
Is your treating section control connected to a sp column? You should see the XML values in the sp column, to get those values you will have to parse the XML data, this article was helpful for me https://www.vadimtabakman.com/nintex-formsworkflow-parsing-repeating-section-data.aspx
Badge +4
thanks for your message, where can I get the XML values for sp columns?
Badge +11
open the repeating section configuration and connect it to a Multiline column.MAke sure that the MLT column in SharePoint is configured as Plain Text and not Rich text.. Now when you submit a form you will see XML in the MLT column which will be the structure of the repeating section.
Badge +4

you have to connect your repeating section to a multiline column on sharepoint, and make sure that your controls in the repeating sections are named otherwise data wont be captured appropriately after submission