cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Starting a site workflow from a list page (button option)

Hello All!

A few months ago, I found a "tutorial" that I used to add a button to start a SITE workflow in a web part on a list. The user would click the button, the workflow would start.

The problem is now, I can't recall how I did it or what I used as a guide. I understand how to add the "Start Site Workflow" to the list as a webpart with the start workflow form displayed, but I much rather need a simple, clean button. Instead of that page getting in the way.

Everything I can now find required SharePoint Designer, which I do not have.

Any help is appreciated.

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Starting a site workflow from a list page (button option)

@Nates_Mom ....Is it this one ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

@kunalpatel No, this one displays the start workflow form.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

@Nates_Mom ....see if any of these links helps you !!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

@kunalpatel Please understand that I am not trying to be rude when I say, I know how to google.

I did a very thorough search before making this post. I have searched youtube as well. None of the links that I have found (all of which are on the front page of your google results) were what I am looking for.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

@Nates_Mom ......My intention were never to be rude as you're assuming. I do understand one who works in a technical field, does know how to Google, but differnt people use different parameters and have different ways to google, was just trying to be helpful here.

Since you mentioned "The problem is now, I can't recall how I did it or what I used as a guide." and the first link was not you were expecting, I sent my search results thinking it might "jog" your memory. Nothing else.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

@kunalpatel I wasn't saying you were being rude at all. I didn't want you to assume I was either. Either way, thanks you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

@Nates_Mom ...no worries...all good on this end. :)

0 Kudos