Credentials Task Form Addin Claims Base Authentication

• 25 April 2016
  • 6 replies

Badge +7

This great Nintex Workflow 2010: Credentials Task Form Addin describes how to meet CFR21 Part 11-requirement.

Does anybody know, how to set it up in a claims base authentication environment?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Sorry, I haven't set it up. Are you only using this in a 2010 environment? What kind of response is the form giving you when you put in credentials?

Badge +7

Yes, SP2010 (unfortunately).

I get the same error like "Hen z" reports in the blog post:

"LogonUser failed for domain: i:0#.w|domain; user: user01: (1326) Invalid username or password."

Password is 100% correct so I assume, something is wrong with the user claims.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I bet it is the way it auto splits up the domain from the user and assumes the claims text is a part of the domain and submits it with it. So it may not be supported.

Badge +7

Unfortunately, the source Code is not available: "It appears that the addin was migrated from our
old forum, which has now been decommissioned. As this is the case we cannot
confirm the developer, it was however written using the 2010 SDK
."

Thanks for your Reply Andrew. I have to look for a another solution.

Badge +7

To finish this discussion: It all ended up in creating a new sandboxed solution for this very specific requirement. Please don't hesitate to contact me, if you need more assistance.

Badge +1

Hello, find attached the source code for SP2010 and SP2013. I have not tested in the SP2013 environment, so please find as-is.