SPHealthChecker, K2 Test App, and K2 for Sharepoint App

Badge +1

When I run SPHealthChecker.ps1, all tests pass except fot the delpoyment of the K2TestApp.  It results in the following error:

FAILED
We're sorry, we weren't able to complete the operation, please try again in a few minutes. If you see this message repeatedly, contact your administrator

When I go to the App Catalog, it shows the K2TestApp, but that there was a problem with it.  I have the option to retry, which then succesfully installs the K2TestApp, and I can add it to my site, and it runs.

When I deploy the K2 for Sharepoint app, it appears in the app catalog, but when I try to add it to a site, I get the error:

Sorry,  something went wrong, and that the The specified application identifier <GUID> is invalid or does not exist.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

5 replies

Badge +7

copy the <GUID> then go to your sharepoint server: C:Program FilesCommon FilesMicrosoft SharedWeb Server Extensions14LOGS (for 2010, 2013 should be 15LOGS) and search the latest log for that guid.  See if it gives you more information.

Badge +1

I found the following:

The market web service is not configured. Return null.

App 3308eaff-d056-4a32-9b1d-563f81bf06f9 does not exits in marketplace web service.

Application error when access /_layouts/15/appinv.aspx, Error=The specified application identifier 3308eaff-d056-4a32-9b1d-563f81bf06f9 is invalid or does not exist

So even thought the app appears as an app that can be added, it is not getting configured properly when the the K2 app deployer runs.

Any help would be appreciated!

Badge +7

Is this a new SharePoint 2013 farm?  Have you been able to deploy any other market place apps to your environment?

The market place app configuration can be a bit tricky and if not setup properly, you won't be able to deploy applications to it.

Badge +1

Sorry, I should have specified the environment.  This is a single server deployment. Sharepoint 2013, SQL Server 2012, and K2 are all on the same server.  Also, I do get the following warning when I run the SPHealthCker for the Verify App Domain

WARNING: Verify app domain configured for web application not executed, unsupported SharePoint version
Current Version" :
Supported Version :  4481

Thanks!

Badge +7

Scott,

I wanted to see if you've figured this one out?

It looks like your SharePoint app catalog isn't setup correctly.  Here is the MSDN on the configuation: How to: Set up an app catalog on SharePoint