Cannot Log In to K2 Service Manager even if an administrator

• 29 October 2005
  • 3 replies

Badge +4
I am in the K2 Server Admin group. I could export processes to K2 server and log-in as an administrator to K2 Service Manager.

But it somehow stopped working. I could not export anymore. I restarted the machine where k2 server is installed, then I can export to it again.

But in K2 Service Manager, when I clicks the icon of the k2 server, the message is still "You don't have sufficient rights. Contact Administrator". But I am already in the Admin group. It uses Integrated Windows Authentication.

I also try to log in by typing "Login Name, password...."-just different options in the "K2 .Net Server Registration Properties" Pop-up window.(From Action->Edit K2 .Net Server Registration Properties).

So what are causing the log-in failures?

There is sharepoint in the same server.

3 replies

Badge +11
Operating System? Any Service Packs?
K2.net 2003 version?

Did it work previously? What changed?

Regards,
Ockert
Badge +4
icon-quote.gifOckert:
Operating System? Any Service Packs?
K2.net 2003 version?

Did it work previously? What changed?

Regards,
Ockert

It is K2 .net 2003 with SP2a(3.5140.1.0) running on Windows 2003 Server Standard Edition SP1.

It was always working. Nothing has been changed.

I could not export. But the export function starts working again after I rebooted the server. But still, the message is still "You don't have enough right to access. Contact Administrator" when I try to access the K2 server from the Service manager.
Badge +11
Have a look in the _ServerUser table of the K2 transaction database. Is your account listed in this table?

Regards,
Ockert