Release information has been removed

• 17 March 2017
  • 7 replies

Badge +8

Hi there,

Does someone know why the release information of version 4.2.0.0 of Nintex Workflow 2016 has been removed, while this version is available for download?

Cheers,

Rick

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

The release notes are stillt here () but the download has been removed with no notification. Hope to hear something about it soon too.

Badge +8

Yes, the release notes (page) are still there but I was talking about the info for version 4.2.0.0. As we speak, this version is still available as download on the Nintex partner portal.

Badge +8

For the record:

• I just installed the Nintex Workflow 2013 version I just downloaded from the Nintex partner website and it is version 3.2.1.0 (the version of january 2017).
  • I just installed the Nintex Workflow 2016 version I just downloaded from the Nintex partner website and it is version 4.1.1.0 (the version of january 2017).
Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hey Rick,

I found a reason for the retraction in this post: Nintex Workflow - Send Notification Error 

The reason mentioned is:

We have Identified an issue with Nintex Workflow 2013 Build 3.2.2.0 and it has been retracted from the downloads page.

When a Send Notification action has complex HTML like complex tables etc this can cause problems with the workflow engine.

The previous build is now available but please be advised that there is no roll back process for Nintex Workflow due to changes in the database schema.

We are looking at having a hotfix release on the downloads page in about 12 hours from the time of this email.

Please download the hotfix release when it becomes available and update your build of Nintex Workflow.

https://community.nintex.com/community/installation/product-downloads

Hope they get it up running again soon.

Kind regards,

Enrico

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hey Rick,

the release was added again. You can now download the hotfix update and check the release notes.

Kind regards,

Enrico

Badge +8

Hi Enrico Knapp‌,

Do you know why I get an 'Unauthorized' on the page you mentioned: https://community.nintex.com/community/installation/product-downloads. Must I be in a special group?

I indeed see that the release notes have been updated.

Do you know if the hotfix is not needed when installing the latest release (this is what I expect)?

Cheers,

Rick

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hey Rick,

yes you need special permissions to access the files but I'm not sure which permission is needed. You can ask Nintex support if you're eligible to access.

The hotfix is included in the newly release so if you install the update from today you'll have everything you need.

Kind regards,

Enrico