cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Split very large form into multiple forms

Hi,

I am having problem with performance with a very large form (it has like 200 different fields, repeating sections, etc) and all fields are necessary by the client.

Is it possible to split one big form into several different form and connect them like a wizard with next/back buttons?

I know that one option is to create different content types, but tricky thing is how to connect those content types (since they do have a parent-child relationship).

Labels: (2)
3 Replies
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: Split very large form into multiple forms

Hello Marko

You can build a Tab like Functionality as described by  Vadim Tabakman.

For implementing next/back buttons please look at How to design a Multi-Step form with Nintex Forms for Office 365

Kind regards

Manfred

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Hello Manfred,

Thank you for your reply. I saw this approach, but I think it's not efficient because it anyway render all controls and then you are hiding some of them based on selected tab. This is very inefficient when you do have a lot of controls on form.

Or I am wrong?

Best regards

Marko

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

I would also like an answer to how to split the data captured in one form in to multiple lists or how to access forms from a form. This is particularly useful when the column count exceeds the allowable for a particular form.