Can the new responsive form be customised

• 12 December 2017
  • 4 replies

Badge +3

When I test a form I created using Nintex 2016 in different resolutions, my forms seems to adjust only lengthwise. I would like my form to appear wider and not longer. Is this possible? During my form design I created the form with two columns; I would like the form to appear this way when I test it on my Windows PC

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

do you mean that you see all the form controls aligned into single column on a wide enough screen?

Badge +3

Hi there,

No I don't mean that. When I am designing my form, I put two controls side by side, like the image belowForm Design

When I actually want to create an item now based on the form I designed, the form shows controls one under each other like the image below

Form

These two images are on the same computer with the same resolution and screen size. Why does my form appear differently to what I saw when I was designing it?

Regards

Kirk

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

ah, I see.

it's caused by the fact you run the form within dialog, which narrows down usable width of 'drawing canvas'.

if you ran the form as a regular page it would display correctly in two columns.

I'm, however, not sure whether this is by design or it's a bug. I'd recommend to create a ticket with Nintex Support‌ to clarify.

Badge +5

How do you run as a regular page vs a dialog? Thanks