builder.Port = 5252;

builder.Integrated = true;

builder.EncryptedPassword = false;

builder.IsPrimaryLogin = true;

builder.SecurityLabelName = "K2";

builder.WindowsDomain = "DOMAIN";

builder.UserID = "Name";

builder.Password = "Password";

SourceCode.Workflow.Management.WorkflowManagementServer workflowServer = new SourceCode.Workflow.Management.WorkflowManagementServer();

workflowServer.CreateConnection();

workflowServer.Connection.Open(builder.ToString());

I obtain this error:

"Receiving Buffer Error: This has forced the interruption of an existing connection by the remote host"

seeing the log of the server, i can see this error

8050 Received BAD Header From 172.26.xxx.yyy:1681

Anybody can help me, please?

3 replies

Badge +9

Juan

I would suggest that you try to follow the connection string seen here:

http://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/K2blackpearl/DevRef/current/default.htm#Working_with_Global_Worklist.html%3FTocPath%3DRuntime%2520APIs%2520and%2520Services%7CWorkflow%7CWorkflow%2520Management%2520API%7CWorkflow%2520Management%2520Samples%7C_____8

Also, it would appear that you are attempting to access through port 5252 when you should be using port 5555 for management.

Ian

Badge +2

The solution posted by Ian indicated: 

Also, it would appear that you are attempting to access through port 5252 when you should be using port 5555 for management.

Is this a change from previous versions?  

We implemented the WorklistService broker (obtained in K2 Market) in our 4.6.7 instance and the port for the connection string was 5252.  This service works as expected in 4.6.7 but we are testing an upgrade to 4.6.11 and it does not work in that version.  We are getting the connection error similar to Juan's:

"Error Receiving Buffer: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host"

Thanks, 

Jennifer

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

Hi Jennifer,

Port 5252 is for WorklistClient. Worklist Service broker is most likey using 5252 to pull a user's worklist via the client API. (Sourcecode.workflow.client)

Port 5555 is used for everything else. Management, SmartObjects, etc. 

S.