Reusable Workflow Template in List not starting based upon conditional start criteria

• 19 February 2019
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

I have a Reusable Workflow Template with a Modified conditional start setting defined and it is assigned to a document library (through library Workflow Settings).

The Reusable Workflow Template does not start at all when the Modified conditional start criteria is met on a document - doesn't start on a Created conditional start either;  I have to create a small list workflow in the same list that just calls the template workflow (the list workflow starts fine on the same Modified conditional start criteria (and on Created start as well)).

Has anyone found a solution to this issue?  I am using Nintex Enterprise for SharePoint 2013:  Forms = v2.11.4.0; Workflow =v3.3.1.0.  I thought this issue with Conditional start was corrected in this version of Workflow but I may be mistaken.

Note:  I found the solution for Site collection reusable workflow template conditional start but this does not seem to pertain to my issue (the length of the column name in my modified conditional start setting is no where near 32 characters (fields is _EmailSent which is boolean)).

A picture of my conditional start criteria is attached for reference.

Any suggestions on resolving this issue will be greatly appreciated.

1 reply

Badge +16

What do the workflow settings look like inside the workflow and on your library workflow settings?