cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ERefat
Nintex Newbie

Set Status field based on 3 calculated values the status is 1, -1, 0 using JS any help

Jump to solution

Set Status field based on 3 calculated values the status is 1, -1, 0 using JS any help

I have a request to set a status based on 3 calculated values

greaterthan = 1

lessthan = -1

equal = 0

I need to use JS but, I'm still new in javascribts I tried with several methods to set the output but failed only JS way

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
emha
Nintex Newbie

Re: Set Status field based on 3 calculated values the status is 1, -1, 0 using JS any help

Jump to solution

I'm not sure I fully understood your requirement, but I think you do not need a javascript.

you can add one another calculated value control on the form and set up its formula so that it takes those 3 already existing calculations and based on their values returns respective "status" result. then just connect this control to a status list field.

0 Kudos
ERefat
Nintex Newbie

Re: Set Status field based on 3 calculated values the status is 1, -1, 0 using JS any help

Jump to solution

I'm sorry if it was not clear I was writing very fast right now I had implemented using only nintex inline functions and form variabls and lastely

I have sated like

If(PIC_avrg_call == WW_avrg_call, 0, If(PIC_avrg_call < WW_avrg_call, -1, 1))

0 Kudos
emha
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

yes, that's something like what I was thinking of.

so is that your solution or you still have any problems with that?

0 Kudos