cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Send notification daily until task is complete

Jump to solution

I have a compliance calendar task list that has a reminder date and due date.  I want to send a reminder to the owner and back up on the reminder date for the task if it is not completed.  The reminder date is five days out from the due date.  I also want to send the reminder again on the due date if the task is not completed to the owner and back up, (I am using a completed check box to mark the task complete). This part is working fine, but if the task is NOT marked complete on the due date, I want an email notification sent to the owner and backup DAILY until it is completed. I tried to use the Pause Until icon but I kept getting an error.  Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: Send notification daily until task is complete

Jump to solution

You may want to use query list action and then in a for each action send a email to each owner of the task.

1. Query your list  - Get all ID's where Due Date = Today store them in a Collections Variable

2. For each (user the data from collection) inside the for each action add a email.

Also this WF should be a daily scheduled site WF as it needs to do this everyday.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Thank you for your time.  If figured it out.

0 Kudos
Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

Great!

If this was helpful can you mark it as helpful or correct?

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

I’d be happy to, where do I go to do that?

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hi, Alicia Hunsberger​! Glad you got a solution. Just click "correct answer" beneath the helpful reply in this thread. Other community members seeking correct answers will be more likely to see it that way, plus you and Melissa earn some points through the action.  Thanks!

0 Kudos