cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alex414
Nintex Newbie

Send email notification to "Assigned To" column when a SharePoint list item has been created/assigned to them.

Jump to solution

Hi there!

I am brand new to Nintex, so bear with me here. I am working with SharePoint 2013 trying to trigger an email notification when an item is created to go to the person(s) listed in the "Assigned To" category.

Any advice will help!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Send email notification to "Assigned To" column when a SharePoint list item has been created/assigned to them.

Jump to solution

so create a workflow and configure its properties to start when item is created

add a send notification action to the workflow and configure "To" field to a list field reference that holds your list of assigneess (assuming the list field is of type person & group)

0 Kudos
alex414
Nintex Newbie

Re: Send email notification to "Assigned To" column when a SharePoint list item has been created/assigned to them.

Jump to solution

Thank you so much! I was halfway there, and just didn't know what to do with the "To" field.

The pictures were very helpful!

Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

great!

please mark the question answered.

0 Kudos
mw-v
Nintex Newbie

Re: Send email notification to "Assigned To" column when a SharePoint list item has been c

Jump to solution

Thanks!

0 Kudos