Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Send a daily summary of the Updated / Created documents

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am trying to set up "Daily Summary Notifications" on a Document Library. Originally, I thought of using out of the box "SharePoint Alerts" however, SharePoint alerts can't be restricted to just documents. Instead, they send alerts even when a folder is created or renamed. Hence, I resorted to Nintex workflow.

• I would like to send a single email with a daily summary to a set of users, with list of documents that were created with a link to the document and the name of the person who created it
  • I would like to send a single email with a daily summary to a set of users, with list of documents that were modified with a link to the document and the name of the person who modified the document.

How to control Nintex workflow so that it acts on a document library and sends only a single email with all the updates or additions?

Please advise.

2 Replies
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: Send a daily summary of the Updated / Created documents

Jump to solution

You can create a Site Workflow scheduled daily, inside it use a Query List Action querying your library filtering the columns you mention, collect the information and the send it with the "Send Notification" action

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: Send a daily summary of the Updated / Created documents

Jump to solution

Hi Fernando,

Can you please give a simple example of using Query List Action?

Thank you,

0 Kudos