Anyone knows why I have this?

Badge +3

In Nintex Workflow for Office 365, I have a lot of "NFFormData" in the box to insert a reference, and there are more when I use Nintex Workflow..

104166_pastedImage_0.png

Thank you!

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I haven't seen it repeated that way, and it looks like a lot. Do you have controls that are not connected to a list field within the form?

Badge +3

Yes Andrew, there are almost 80 or more. All of my controls in the form are connected to a list field. It's very strange :S

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

It is very unusual and probably not reproducible from my site.You may want to create a support ticket at Support 

Did the workflow have the list correct at one time, or was this the view at the beginning of creating the workflow?

Badge +3

Yes, in Sharepoint Designer are all columns of NFFormData:

107312_pastedImage_0.png

I have tried to delete all, and save, but they don't delete from Sharepoint and when I restart SP Designer the columns come back..

Badge

I've hit this issue today (12 Feb 2016). Is there any way to fix it?

This is the error I'm receiving on the SP365 list that has Nintex Form and Workflow on (see below). I noticed the Workflow showing the NFForm column which appeared like the posts above. I also noticed that whenever I accessed my workflow an 'Update Item' node that was looking up a column in a list other than the current list always had an error on it. I'd go into that node and save it and error would disappear. I suspect that is when this NFForm column was being created. It got to a point where where I hit the threshold in SP365 for the list thereby causing the issue below. I don't want to increase the threshold as I suspect that would only delay the inevitable and it could cause me other problems.

Your help in this would appreciated as all my work in this form and workflow is now wasted as I can't use the data that is generated from the form.

WorflowColumnsError.jpg

Badge +3

Hi Edward,

This error is not for the NFForm fields. That is for the limit of lookups and workflow status in a list. In SP On premise you can change this limit, but you cannot change in SP Online.

To resolve it, you can delete the workflow status fields. If you send me a screenshot of the columns in the list, I could say you the fields you could delete.

Badge

Thanks Jorge for your help. I managed to get my list working again. I had to recreate it, export the form and workflow from the old list and import them into the new list (a little painful but it's working now.) Not sure what you mean by the 'workflow status fields' but here's all the columns in my list.

ListOfColumns.jpg

Badge +3

I had the same issue, ended up with multiple NFFromData in my Nintex form on O365.

The only way I could get rid of the issue was to create a new list, export the form from the "broken" list and import it in the new list, along with all the workflows I built.

The duplicated NFFormData are now gone in the new list.

My list is using a custom content type, and as I was building the form and the workflows to meet my requirements I have added and removed fields to both the list and the content type along the way so it might have somethting to do with it ...