cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Schedule a Nintex Workflow for SharePoint

This 'how to' can be recreated in either Nintex Workflow for SharePoint 2016, Nintex Workflow 2013 or Nintex Workflow 2010.

There are two places to schedule workflows depending on the type of workflow that you need to schedule.

Site Workflow

Navigate to the "Site Actions" menu and go to Nintex Workflow 20xx > Schedule Site Workflows:

Schedule_site_WF.png

List Workflow

Navigate to the SharePoint list and open the item menu for the item that you would like to have the workflow scheduled on:

Click on the elipsis (...) to open the menu > Schedule workflows.

Schedule_List_WF.png

One thing to note when scheduling list workflows; the list schedule is reliant upon the the item itself. If the item is deleted from the list, the schedule will no longer function.

Thanks Chad Austin This document was generated from the following discussion: How to schedule a nintex workflow?

Labels: (2)
9 Replies
Highlighted
Not applicable

Re: Schedule a Nintex Workflow for SharePoint

Hi There

I have Nintex installed and I have few workflows up and running. But I cannot see this option in my Sharepoint 2013/ Site actions.  Please advise on how I can set it up.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi, Ollie Silva​, does this link to the Help Files help?

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi Frank..

Thanks but it doesn't help much as we have 100s of items in the list and  I will be required to create a new schedule for every new item.

Is there any way to create a schedule for the list and not for a single item? Basically we need a workflow that will notify the assignee on the first day of the month if the task is NOT completed . Please advise

Your help is appreciated. Thanks

DrewA
Nintex Newbie

Is there anyway for a schedule to evaluate items in a list so that the scheduled workflow will only run on those items which evaluate to 'true'? For example, I'd want a workflow to run nightly, but only on list items when--generically speaking--checkbox Y in the list item=Yes and checkbox X in the list item=No. Is this possible Frank Field ?

Not applicable

I'm not technical, gentlemen, so you wouldn't want my WF advice. Hang in there, someone in this great community will be along to reply. Or, since this is an older document, you can post a question of your own in the Getting Started​ space and it is likely to be seen a little sooner.

DrewA
Nintex Newbie

Thanks, Frank. Will do!

0 Kudos
asopkow
Nintex Newbie

Your Scheduled WF will run on all items, but you easily add a condition to check for the field within the workflow itself. For instance, one method would be to add a Run If action to the start of your workflow and check the column of the item, then place a End Workflow action inside the Run If.

bburke
Nintex Newbie
nsingh
Nintex Newbie

I need to schedule a site workflow using PowerShell. How can I accomplish that? Also, I need to disable the workflow error notifications through PowerShell.

0 Kudos