cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Workflow Hero

SQL request result not visible or not changable

Hi all,

I have a query action within my form that gives back a number of project numbers as dropdown.

The user can choose whatever project number he wants out of that drop down list. Everything fine.

BUT

as soon as the user opens a saved entry in order to edit it, the project number is either

- empty (sql request is executed again within edit modus -> dropdownlist with all project numbers is displayed) or

- only the already selected project number is displayed (sql request is not executed within edit modus)

What I want is that the dropdownlist is available, BUT the already selected project number is still displayed (as selected).

Is there any way to solve this? I cannot imagine that I am the first one with this problem...   

Jan von Reith‌, Cosima von Kries

Cheers

mai-kel

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: SQL request result not visible or not changable

I am having this issue too. It's really frustrating as this works with Infopath but not Nintex forms.

I am hoping someone has a solution to this issue.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Re: SQL request result not visible or not changable

It sounds to me that it has been fixed in the recent Release notes, I'm having the same issue as well, I'm going to give the upgrade a try on a 2010 env. and see if that solves it. 

Nintex Forms 2010 - Release Notes 

Nintex Forms 2013 - Release Notes 

• Fixed an issue where the SQL Request control may not retrieves values in display mode (00177023)
  • Fixed an issue where the SQL Request control may not display the ‘Please select’ default text option (00178718; 00187508; 00185211)

Check also my question here:  

Accept as Solution Reply