Rule condition box pushed past visible screen

• 11 February 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem or if it is just me.  I'm seeing this issue on Chrome, Firefox and the new Edge. When creating a rule that has a large condition, the condition box gets pushed past the visible edge of the screen.  I can increase the visible percentage of my browser, which will eventually create a scroll bar to allow me to see (and edit) the rule.  If I open it up in it in Explorer, I do not see this problem.  Has anyone ran into this?  Is there a way to fix this issue?  6434i25AD02193A84F2D0.jpg

Seen without any visual changes.

6435i676C078DB6287B0D.jpg

Blown up to 150%, finally gives me a scroll bar to be able to see the entire rule and edit it.

6436i5702541EEEE5459E.jpg

This one is the same rule showing in IE11.  The ability to edit the rule appears here and you can see the text is visible with a scroll bar that will allow me to review the rule.  

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +22

Hi,

I can replicate this issue in the new Chrome 80 but it works fine in IE11.
Could be a compatibility issue with the new build. You may want to raise a case with Nintex Support.

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Ok, I'll do so.  I'm surprised others haven't brought this up.  I use Chrome quite a bit and I know this has been around for a few months.  I guess I finally got fed up with it.