I've got a "Run If" action that's testing the value of a string variable, that is not running when the variable meets the condition. After pulling my hair out for a while, I created a second identical Run If action, and it runs. The two Run If actions seem to be identical, but one runs and the other doesn't. I must be looking at something wrong, but I just can't find it.
Here's the configuration view of each:
I've moved all my conditional actions to the Run If that works (so no longer a crisis) but would like to understand what I'm doing wrong here to prevent future occurrences.
Solved! Go to Solution.