Why are so little points given for a blog on the community site?

• 8 January 2017
  • 7 replies

Badge +9

A lot of hard work, experience, trial and error, writing, punctuation go into a thoughtful blog. They are free to the Nintex Community. It seems their valuation is not commensurate with the effort.

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Wouldn't like to speculate too much on this, but you should get rewarded, not just for writing the blog but for the likes and comments made on your blog as people read it. So a well written and useful blog will get rewarded this way as well. Lets see what ‌ says though.

Badge +9

Good Point.

Badge +11

It is a question more for ‌. We'll see what he says! happy.png

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Very helpful information .  This should be it's own blog post.  happy.png

Badge +11

Makes sense!

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Frank Field‌ - 

Not sure if these are all still accurate, but I believe the majority are when it comes to Badges and Earning Points on the Site .

Stephan Onisick‌ - 

My two cents, for what it is worth happy.png, keep the dialog open. This is a community and we should encourage each other the share their experiences no matter what. You never know what you may need help with or insight on in the future and you may get help from someone unexpected. As the year goes on you will see how the points pan out, and as mentioned already, blogs, when well written, pay for themselves over time! My first blog, Translating your process into Nintex , has given me 303 points so far, and the first one I really poured myself into ( ) has only yielded me a meager 175 points, but has seen way more traffic:

197535_pastedImage_3.png

I hope you keep the content coming because I love it and want to see the community grow!

Badge +9

I have to agree as most commonly the blog posts require more efforts than commenting, though I've seen comments which should be blogs post in themselves.