cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Workflow Hero

Restricted access to content?

Greetings:

When I click on several of the Categories in the Dev Talk area (e.g., whitepapers, custom actions, etc.) all I get is an access denied message.  The only one that I can see is SDK.  I am logged in with my Nintex Connect account.  What else do I need to gain access to these areas?

Thanks.

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Restricted access to content?

Thanks for letting me know, Bruce. I've checked the permissions for the Dev Talk space and they appear correct.

When you click on the Categories folders do you see tiles showing types of content and you just can't get to them? Or do you see any content at all?

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Frank:

I can get to the Dev Talk forum and see 4 links under the “Categories” section on the right panel. However, the only one that I can access is the SDK. All the others give me an access denied message (no links).

Thanks,

Bruce

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Highlighted
Not applicable

Hi, Bruce, apologies for the delay..  I have been getting ready to go to our InspireX conference this week.

This is very curious, and I am sorry for your troubles. I'm going to start a case with Jive (our platform provider) because I see no reason in your persmissions that you shouldn't be able to access that content. All the links are just questions from other forums.

Can you access these below?

Export a List library that contains a column with html table created from a repeating section

true (error).txt file sent as attachment for task notification. 

How can I get "All must Respond" as a behavior on Flexi Task?

Flexi task issue/question

Saving task attachment to Doc Library

Adding attachment link on a Flexi Task Form

I'm just wondering if you can get to those and something else is just wonky w/ the Dev Talk space only.

I had another case last week of a member whose content has disappeared.  This started after Jive updated the version of our platform.  I'll keep tabs on this this week and I will make sure we get you what you need.

Have you used search to find the topics you're looking for?

Talk soon!

Frank

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Hi Frank. 

Yes I can get to all these.  Didn't try search on the ones on dev talk but will. 

I'm at inspirex too. Will stop by tomorrow and say hello. 

Bruce

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Smartphone

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply