cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Response due date reminder

Jump to solution

I have a list with two columns,  Date received and  Response due date. The  Response due date column is defaulted to five business days from Date received. I need to setup a workflow task to send, first alert 48 hours prior to the Response due date, second alert 24 hours prior to the Response due date, the third alert need to be sent on the Response due date. If due date has passed a 4th alert should be sent, the response due date has not been completed. Alerts should cease once the Response due date has been completed in SharePoint.

I am a beginner. Any help with details will be very useful. Attachments, screen shots.

Thank you all very much.

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
burkslm
Nintex Newbie

Re: Response due date reminder

Jump to solution

‌, you created this as a discussion instead of a question. I'm going to convert it to a question so everyone in the community can see the question icon and know you are looking for help.

Not applicable

Jump to solution

oops. Thank you

burkslm
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

No problem!

0 Kudos
ohrenstoepsel
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution
ohrenstoepsel
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Just copied that over from the wrong question which is closed now:

What Version of Nintex Workflow do you use?

there are several options you can adjust inside the workflow task action. These screenshots are from Nintex Workflow for Office 365 and it looks a little bit different in Nintex Workflow on premise.

Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

This might help you start thinking about scheduling site workflows to achieve this