cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nintex Newbie

Required field validators are not behaving consistently across the form's controls

I have read several posts in this forum about form validation rules not behaving correctly. I can't figure out if my problem is with custom form rules or JavaScript or what. I have removed everything from the form settings JavaScript section and removed related JavaScript calls, published and retested, with no change. Here is an example. All fields pictured are required (list column required property is set to Yes). Only two of the fields have the red outline. What is that clue trying to tell me? This issue is also affecting my custom form validation rules not firing (some work, some don't). I have removed and readded the custom form rules one at a time and am not seeing where the problem lies. Any clues appreciated.

problem fields.png

Labels: (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: Required field validators are not behaving consistently across the form's controls

Hi,

Are you able to provide an export of the form for me to investigate the issue to see if I can pinpoint the issue?
0 Kudos