cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Request data from every member in a group?

Is there a way to Request data from every user in a group? Currently my workflow sends out the task notification to every member of the group that I have in the Request data block, but then only the first responder's answer is recorded. Ideally I would create separate tasks for each user.

Is there a way to do this?

I have also tried setting this up with an Assign to-do Task, but when I have it set up with the same Content type and Fields as the Request data, I always ge an error saying "There has been an error while loading the form" when I click on the email notification to respond to the task.

Thank you very much for any help or advice! I am working with both SharePoint and Nintex 2010 (I also have Infopath 2010 if I should be using that for forms)

Labels: (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Request data from every member in a group?

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Adrian, thanks for the advice. Unfortunately I also have a frequently changing list of recipients and it can't be sequential so that will not work.

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

Hi David,

I don’t think there is any way to do this out of the box, but perhaps look at Nintex workflow history list and/or the workflow tasks list and run a workflow off of one of those lists that will check the workflow the task is set to, and perhaps the task description and if it matches and the status is modified to “complete” then capture the comments from workflow history list corresponding to the workflow association ID and primary Item ID.

0 Kudos